TimaSearch Directory

English | Farsi | French    

Home | About us | Contact us | Useful Links | Sitemap

Terms & Conditions | Careers | Guestbook | Advertise with us  |

Translation Forum / Chronological Browsing

Forum's Home page | Browse all Postings | Browse by Topics | Post a new Message | Search

Other Useful Resources: TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service

For posting a new posting/thread please use our posting form. Please make sure you will search the forum before posting your questions. For browsing all postings by topic you may click here. Also there is a possibility for you to browse the forum by chorological order. For this, please visit our most recent postings. Make sure you completely understand the important points

For Posting a new posting/thread please use our posting form. For browsing previous posted messages follow the links Below:

< Previous Listing           Next Listing >

18/12/2004
Subject: Lotfan be farsi tarjome konid (matne marbut be rayaneh)
Naturally, codes also have to be systematized. Codification systems, which, as mentioned, are part of a broader research into data processing, were previously thought out and developed within the functional area in which they were most frequently used.
(Click for complete message) 

17/12/2004
Subject: Translate please to Persian
Could someone please translate "khoshgel khanoum rendez-vous bia sare kouchamoun" ? thank you!!

15/12/2004
Subject: Alright
Can anyone tell me what the arabic translation is of 'Alright' . . and how it's pronounced in English. Many thanks

14/12/2004
Subject: What does this mean?
Interpellation of the government

8/12/2004
Subject: لطفا ا ین جملات را از انگلیسی به فارسی ترجمه کنید
Hello, the basic difference between a digital camera and a normal camera is that digital cameras do not have a film rather the picture is developed 'digitally' in the camera itself, most modern digital cameras are much better than their mechanical counterparts, however beware some of the newer digit

3/12/2004
Subject: I want to ask my love to marry me
How do you say, you are the love of my life, the stars in my sky, and i want that forever, will you marry me?

2/12/2004
Subject: I would appreciate it greatly if someone could translate this to English for me.
To che joori mitooni in hame khoob baashi? Man baa khoondane matne kart geryam gereft. Dooste azizam sepaasgozaram, va doostet daaram.

1/12/2004
Subject: Farsi to English Please
  قدرداني موجب رضايت الهي است

30/11/2004
Subject: I need help,
I'm giving a talk on Iran and want to end by saying something in Farsi!

27/11/2004
Subject: ترجمه ی یک جمله ناقابل به انگلیسی
  وزير امورخارجه در راستاي سفر اروپايي خود روز چهارشنبه در برلين با گرهارد شرودر صدراعظم و يوشكا فيشر وزير امورخارجه آلمان ديدار و تبادل نظر مي كند.

24/11/2004
Subject: I appreciate translation of this sentence into Persian
As we are under contract, please say whether you could guarantee shipment by the end of the month.

23/11/2004
Subject: I have some phrases I want to have translated from farsi to english
Translations in English: "behet tabrik migam." "omidvaram har chi mikhahi behesh beresi dar in sale jadid."

22/11/2004
Subject: How do we say in Farsi (an insult)?
Your mom is a dirty skank.

18/11/2004
Subject: A Farsi Name
How do you write the name karim?

17/11/2004
Subject: I'm getting a tattoo
I'm getting a tattoo, and since I believe farsi to be one of the most beautifully (written) languages in the world, I would like to have my tattoo in it. Could someone please translate the following sentance? "God is within us" Thanks

13/11/2004
Subject: What is this guy saying? help me please (Persian)
inke ke dige help nemikhad. magic-Login ro ejra kon bad ro < Crack it! > click kon. hamin

6/11/2004
Subject: A birthday message in Farsi
darling, i wish you the happiest birthday. i hope you enjoy your adventure tomorrow and that you enjoy the adventure always. you are a precious light in my life. with kisses

31/10/2004
Subject: I would be very thankful if someone could tell me what this says.
  آيا سپاس از مادر تنها با يك كارت تبريك يا لوح تقدير يا قاب عكس يا...انجام شدني است؟

31/10/2004
Subject: An article on Alireza Pahlavi to English. Any help appreciated
  علیرضا پهلوی دومین پسر رضا شاه پهلوی از بطن ملکه تاج‌الملوک آیرملو و برادر تنی محمدرضا شاه پهلوی در سال 1301 ه.ش به دنیا آمد . مدتی در تهران و سوییس تحصیل کرد و در سال 1315 به ایران بازگشت و وارد دانشکده افسری شد . او در سال 1320 از این دانشکده فارغ التحصیل شد و به همراه پدر به تبعیدگاهش در سن مور

26/10/2004
Subject: مکاتبه ی تجاری
  لطفا به انگلیسی ترجمه کنید: در صورتیکه قول تحویل کالا را در عرض دو هفته بدهید؛ ممکن است سفارشات زیادی به شما ارجاع کنیم.

24/10/2004
Subject: How 2 write "Norooz Mobarak" in Farsi letters
Hello! I'd like to create a norooz greeting card for an iranian friend of mine and therefore urgently need to see how "norooz mobarak" is written in Farsi letters. Could anyone please help me?

24/10/2004
Subject: A Tatto in Farsi
salam, I wuld like to do a tatoo on my back in Farsi writing, with the names of my parents: Saideh and aziz... wuld be cool if u have a nice writing for me, but if not its also fine...thank u

23/10/2004
Subject: Translate to Persian
Can somebody please translate this for me. Thank you. Bishtar az joonam miparastamt Bedooneh to hicamo naachiz. Fereshtay nejateh man emshab kojaii ke sookhtanam raa bebini

22/10/2004
Subject: Translate "ye del daram ke dashtanesh gehroune"
I apprecaite anyone who translates "ye del daram ke dashtanesh gehroune"? thanks

22/10/2004
Subject: A short message to English please
I would appreciate it greatly if someone could translate this to English for me. Thank you! : Tom joon boodan e to kheili khoobe, man mitoonam bahaat harf bezanam, gerye konam va ya koli bekhandam, to hasti ke roozhaye khali ye man ro por mikardi, har chand door boodi vali boodi

22/10/2004
Subject: Translate "bazam bazam, shodi azizam"
Could someone please translate "bazam bazam, shodi azizam"? thanks

14/10/2004
Subject: can you please translate this into farsi?
I wish you all of the joy and happiness that your heart can hold. We both know that most gifts in this world are sadly too often lost or forgotten, but my love and admiration for you grow stronger every day.

14/10/2004
Subject: Farsi to English
midonam wagt nadarie be khatereh hamin rafe sahmat mikonam.rastie dishab 3 saat raje be iran to Telvision barnameh raje be iran bod ,kish ham ro neshon dad khelie yade dadashet kardam, wagtie omad khelie machesh bekon as tarafe man. digeh omadanesh ham bayad nasdik basheh na? to khoneh tekonie be ma

6/10/2004
Subject: Want to learn ...
"I love you so much you are mine forever."

3/10/2004
Subject: help with a repeaing phrase (Farsi)
I am reading some texts and this phrase keeps repeating "پيامبر اكرم ص"

3/10/2004
Subject: معنی یک عبارت به فارسی
If your spare part services is prompt and efficient, your products should find a ready sale here.

3/10/2004
Subject: Translate this few words to persia
I miss you a lot, and i hope that your heart belongs to me, I always care and love you from the bottom of my heart.

3/10/2004
Subject: Translating English into Farsi
I need to know how to say "Go Fuck Yourself"

2/10/2004
Subject: Meaning of "ey" in english
Please translate "ey" from Farsi to english.

30/9/2004
Subject: Could you please help me with this (Farsi Translation is needed)
Xavier Solana also mentioned that: the relationship with Iran has a special significance for European Union and the European Union considers the talks with Iran as something necessary.

28/9/2004
Subject: What is manoh...
Hi, Please translate that simple word: manoh... thanks anyway that's so important for me.

28/9/2004
Subject: first name in Farsi
I'd really like to know how to write a first name "Christy" in Farsi. Thanks to anyone that can help...

26/9/2004
Subject: Kiram tu kunet
what does it mean? "Kiram tu kunet"

25/9/2004
Subject: What is happy birthday in different langauges like Arabic, Chinese, etc.
I want to know "happy birthday" in a couple of languages. Any help is highly appreciated.

22/9/2004
Subject: Bargardane be Farsi lotfan
In your opinion why America never intervenes in a country such as Japan?

14/9/2004
Subject: "bad joori asheghet shodam"
hi.. could someone translate... "bad joori asheghet shodam" for me? i know its a song title, I just dont know what it means.. thanks!

9/9/2004
Subject: Could someone translate this Farsi Sentence?
khailey farseet khoob shodeh!! chi kar dari mikoni???

6/9/2004
Subject: translate.. "raheh man o to azizam joda shodeh"
could someone please translate.. "raheh man o to azizam joda shodeh" .. thanks

3/9/2004
Subject: translate "zendegi beytar az in nemisheh"
Hi could someone translate "zendegi beytar az in nemisheh" for me please. thanks.

3/9/2004
Subject: Apparently a meaningless phrase
what does "Boro Bede" mean? I got "go and give", but that dose not make much sense in the context it was used.

2/9/2004
Subject: What does it say?
jigareto bokhoram

24/8/2004
Subject: A Persian word
What is the meaning of the word "soghati" (and I am not sure if I have spelled it exattly correctly)?

22/8/2004
Subject: کسی میتواند انگلیسی این جمله را بگوید.
  حداقل بگو كدام عاقلانه است كدام به صرفه تر است؟

18/8/2004
Subject: Translate to Farsi please
Beshim.

18/8/2004
Subject: Persian text to English please
merci ke be fekre manam hasti, fadat

15/8/2004
Subject: English 2 Farsi
salam, please,i need the translation of the following sentence in Farsi: "I don't care if she is different, but for me you should stay the same" please in english and arabic font if possible kheili mamnoon

13/8/2004
Subject: I REALLY need to know what (Persian)
goftam ye akseh jadid ham baraat befrestam, azizam man dooset daaram, naro , tanhaam nazaar, i am sorry too,,, baraa bad akhlaagim,man cheshm be raah va montazeret mimoonam va delam khayli roshan hastesh,,,, dar zemn mikhaam begam sareh kaar ham miri khasteh mishi ,khob ishaalaa ke biaay baa ham aas

11/8/2004
Subject: A message in Parsi
khob , khob dooste aziz , ba sharmandegi bayad begam ke moto'assefaneh , bedoone dar nazar gereftane kheyli az haghayegh , bandeye haghir ro be mahkameh keshoondin .

11/8/2004
Subject: The selected works of Kiri
Well we have got the newly marketed seleceted work of the female singer called Kiri. how are you going to translate and write in persian. My sugestion was: آثاره منتخب كيري then a friend said to me that you are not to succeed to sell anything. was he write?

8/8/2004
Subject: لطفا" این جملا ت را از فارسی به انگلیسی ترجمه کنید
  اگر برايتان امكان پذير است مي خواستم سايتي را معرفي بفرمائيد كه كوچكترين دوربين دنيا در ان معرفي شده باشد البته براي انكه اشتباه نگيريد خدمتتان عرض مي كنم كه من يك زماني در جايي ( فكر كنم در روزنامه اي بود ) خواندم كه كوچكترين دوربين دنيا به اندازه سر سوزن است و حتي عكسش را هم گذاشته بود در عكس دو

5/8/2004
Subject: Persian Idiom
Can anyone translate the phrase "Fadaye Saret" in English?

4/8/2004
Subject: فارسی به انگلیسی
  مديرعامل شركت هواپيمايي آسمان با ارسال نمابري به دفتر روزنامه تصريح كرد: فرودگاه امام(ره) هنوز آشيانه اي ندارد و امكانات براي اعمال استانداردها محدود است.

3/8/2004
Subject: Into Farsi Please
Che doctori bayad beri? nagofti che doctori miri? baraye zanan o zayeman.

31/7/2004
Subject: Farsi lovely words
Can you PLEASE translate this for me?! "barat too in rooze ghashang behtarin arezooha ro daram" and "salamati khoshbakti shadi moaffaghiyat"

31/7/2004
Subject: Just a word in Farsi
what is a Farsi to English translation of "khar"?

< Previous Listing           Next Listing >

TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service

TimaSearch Translation Services | Farsi Translation Resources | Farsi Language Materials & Resources | Farsi Applications & Other Online Resources | Translation Services for Other Languages

Copyright © 2001 - 2006 TimaSearch, All Rights Reserved.