TimaSearch Directory

Translation Forum / Message

Forum's Home page | Browse all Postings | Browse by Topics | Post a new Message | Search

Other Useful Resources: TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service 

Click here to go back to the main page of the Forum. For Posting a new posting/thread please Click here

Use the form at the bottom of this page to post your reply to the following message.

< Previous Post           Next Post >

3/5/2004
Name:
ameneh ghasemi
Subject:
Faramarz Aslani? (English Translation)

Ageh ye rooz beri safar, Beri ze pisham bi khabar Asire royaha misham Dobareh baz tanha misham Beh shab migam pisham bemoone Beh bad migam ta sob bekhoone Bekhoone az diyare yari Chera miri tanham mizari? Ageh faramoosham koni, Tarke aghoosham koni Parandeye darya misham, Too chang-e mowj raha misham Beh del migam khamoosh bemoone Beh bad migam ta sob bekhoone Bekhoone az diyare yari, Ke toosh mano tanha nazari Ageh ye roozi noome tow, Too gooshe man seda koneh Dobareh baz ghamet biyad, Ke mano mobtala koneh Beh del migam karish nabashe, Bezare darde tow dava she Bereh tooye tamoome joonam, Ke baz barat avaz bekhoonam Ageh bazam delet mikhad, Yare yekdigar bashim Mesale ayoome ghadim Beshinim o sahar pashim Bayad delet rangi begire, Dobareh ahangi begire Beh gire rang-e oon diyari, Keh toosh mano tanha nazari Ageh mikhay pisham bemooni Biya ta baghiyeh javooni Biya ta poost beh ostokhooneh Nazar delam tanha bemoone Bezar shabam rangi begire Dobareh ahangi begire Begireh rang-e oon diyari Keh toosh mano tanha nazari

Replies

11/5/2004
Name: purandokht naderi
Well it is not really easy for translation but i will give it a try:

If one day you on a trip and leave me without letting me know in advance, I will be captivated by dreams, I will be lonely again, I will tell the night to stay with me, I will tell the wind to sing till morning. It should sing for me about the place of a lover, Why do you go and leave me alone? If you forget me, If you leave my hug, I will be come the traveler of seas, I will let myself free in the claws of the wave, I will tell my heart to stay silent.It should sing for me about the place of a lover, Why do you go and leave me alone? If one day your name calls me in my ear, if one day the sadness about you comes to me and strikes me, I will tell my heart not to worry, and ask it to let your miseries comes to and end, It goes into my life, so that I can sing for you again, If your heart still wants us to be lovers for each other, just like old days, we sit together and we get up early in the morning, Your heart should get some color, there should be some melodies in your heart, It should take the color of the place in which you never leave me alone, If you want to stay with me, come to while I am still young. come to me while my skin is on my bones, don't let my heart to be alone, let my night take a color, let it get a melody, it takes the color of the place in which you never leave me alone.

Post your reply here

Please fill out the following form and submit your response to the above message. Your response will be reviewed and published on this page in a short while. Make sure you provide a valid email address if you want to be informed about more answers to this posting in your mail box. Please notice your email address will not be revealed to public anywhere on the forum, and you can always remove it from our database at any time.

Name:
Email:
Message (Less than 4500 letters Incl. SP):

TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service 

TimaSearch Translation Services | Farsi Translation Resources | Farsi Language Materials & Resources | Farsi Applications & Other Online Resources | Translation Services for Other Languages

Copyright © 2001 - 2006 TimaSearch, All Rights Reserved.