TimaSearch Directory

Translation Forum / Message

Forum's Home page | Browse all Postings | Browse by Topics | Post a new Message | Search

Other Useful Resources: TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service 

Click here to go back to the main page of the Forum. For Posting a new posting/thread please Click here

Use the form at the bottom of this page to post your reply to the following message.

< Previous Post           Next Post >

17/9/2005
Name:
diane hill
Subject:
A Persian Song by Arash honey
Please help me translate this song by arash Bia to khodet bia to vaghad to bia pahluyeh man! negato, sedato, labato mikham baraye man! bia to (pahluye maaaan) negato (mikham ba maaan) sedato (dust daraaaam) Refrain: Tike tike kardi dele mannooo sar be saram nazar dige dige mikhamet tike tike bordi dele mannoo dar be daram kardi toro toro mikhamet

Replies

21/9/2005
Name: morteza bakhshandeh
beya to, khodet beya to (come here,just come here) faghat to, beya pahlo ye man (only you, come to me) nega to, seda to, labah to mikham baraye man (your eyes, your voice, your lips i want just for me) beya to(Pahloye maaaaan)(come here (Next To meeee) nega to (mikham bah maaan)(your eyes (i want for me) seda to(doost daraaaam)(Your voice(i looooove) tike tike kardi dele manoo,(you cut my heart into pieces) sar ba saram nazar dige dige mikhamet (Dont come here and tell me u want me again) tike tike bordi dele manoo (you cut my heart into pieces) dar ba daram kardi toro toro mikhamet(you told me, your really really want me) tike tike kardi dele manoo, (you cut my heart into pieces) sar ba saram nazar dige dige mikhamet (Dont come here and tell me u want me again) tike tike bordi dele manoo (you cut my heart into pieces) dar ba daram kardi toro toro mikhamet(you told me, your really really want me).

Post your reply here

Please fill out the following form and submit your response to the above message. Your response will be reviewed and published on this page in a short while. Make sure you provide a valid email address if you want to be informed about more answers to this posting in your mail box. Please notice your email address will not be revealed to public anywhere on the forum, and you can always remove it from our database at any time.

Name:
Email:
Message (Less than 4500 letters Incl. SP):

TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service 

TimaSearch Translation Services | Farsi Translation Resources | Farsi Language Materials & Resources | Farsi Applications & Other Online Resources | Translation Services for Other Languages

Copyright © 2001 - 2006 TimaSearch, All Rights Reserved.