TimaSearch Directory

English | Farsi | French    

Home | About us | Contact us | Useful Links | Sitemap

Terms & Conditions | Careers | Guestbook | Advertise with us  |

Translation Forum / Chronological Browsing

Forum's Home page | Browse all Postings | Browse by Topics | Post a new Message | Search

Other Useful Resources: TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service

For posting a new posting/thread please use our posting form. Please make sure you will search the forum before posting your questions. For browsing all postings by topic you may click here. Also there is a possibility for you to browse the forum by chorological order. For this, please visit our most recent postings. Make sure you completely understand the important points

For Posting a new posting/thread please use our posting form. For browsing previous posted messages follow the links Below:

< Previous Listing           Next Listing >

14/6/2006
Subject: Please help me with this
You must bring someone to translate. There is no use sitting here until that happens.
(Click for complete message) 

13/6/2006
Subject: I need translation of a few short sentences in Farsi
Here are the sentences: It is fun!! Good Job. Float on your tummy(Stomache). Float on your back. Scoop Ice Cream. Go underwater. Jump to me. Swim to me. Would you like a noodle? What color?

12/6/2006
Subject: Translation of menu item to Farsi
No licensing terms for this program have been specified. Please check the documentation or the source for any licensing terms.

8/6/2006
Subject: Lines from a Poem by Sohrab Sepehri
Could anyone tell me which poem by Sohrab Sepehri the following lines come from. have been trying a google search using rough translation, but can't find the official translation into English from anywhere. "be soraghe man agar miaiid narmo aheste biaiid mabada ke tarak bardarad chiniye nazoke tanha

8/6/2006
Subject: I need the Farsi translation of this script to send to a friend of mine.
the nash arbitration scheme and cooperative solutions: in our analys of non-zero-sum games up to this point,the players have play non-cooperatively.Each has tried to do the best possible for himself by choosing strategic or by making strategic commitments,threats or promises.

7/6/2006
Subject: ممکن است این ایمیل را برای من ترجمه کنید.
Email: Hello Miss Frankie, I hope you are having a good day and not missing me too much! Maybe you can come to have lunch with me soon

6/6/2006
Subject: some guidance please
mikhay aberoo rizi koni? oonam to khiyaboon? akhe mage divooneh shodi?

3/6/2006
Subject: Need to know this please
Does anyone know what the phrase "vaghte khoshbood vaseye hame" means? I really appreciate the help.

1/6/2006
Subject: Plz help me
I will get a tatu but i want it written in farsi/ almost like arabic, so i wonder how my name Jessica look like and then Angel.. Plz plz can u help me.. I would be soo happy.. i have search for help but i havent found it.. =( plz plz help me.. Thanks Jessica

29/5/2006
Subject: Please translate this for my friend
Hey Neela! You are so cool, and you are my bestest friend ever!!! I know that tora dost daram means I love you, but I need to know what I just wrote is in Farsi. Thanks!

28/5/2006
Subject: please help me with a Farsi phrase
what does SHABET KHOSH mean? It is Farsi, i'd like to know what it means in english

23/5/2006
Subject: Hello!! Could you please translate the following for me?
baray didane to saniye haro mishmaram

22/5/2006
Subject: Translate to english
hich khyali nist.

22/5/2006
Subject: در به در دنبال یک همچین سایتی بودم. لطفا این جمله را برایم ترجمه کنید . ممنون
both traditional written texts and new electronic ones,continiues to increase exponentially and so will translation,as long as there is a need to transmit those texts over linguistic boundaries

22/5/2006
Subject: Would like to now some one word English to Farsi words and how to pronounce them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I need to know what the Farsi Versions of the English words "Leaf", "Seed", "Wind" and "Earth"(Dirt not the planet) and how to pronounce them. Could someone help on this matter?

20/5/2006
Subject: will you help me in this task? Please translate in farsi.
please you call Ahmed from your home and then give me a miss call.

15/5/2006
Subject: I need this in Farsi
When you have no faith in the world , remember that there are people who have a world of faith in you!. Your always caring friend!

13/5/2006
Subject: Translation of a song title.
What does 'Kaghazhaye Biseda' mean?

9/5/2006
Subject: what does this mean can someone please help me as soon as possible
evah. khak bar saret. khaly delet bekhod, anineh. to kooneh nanat bezar o bekab. ...

9/5/2006
Subject: I need this get translated into Farsi as soon as possible
Cityman Department store

6/5/2006
Subject: I need this please (Farsi Translation).
bebin hame ba babahashuun moshkel daran , ziad eshkal nadare khub mishe :) omidvaram ke zutar javabeto bede ;) Thanks a lot!

5/5/2006
Subject: I wonder if this is Farsi?
tof be root biyad bache.

3/5/2006
Subject: I appreciate your help
To my dearest spouse, I am trying very hard to learn your language. Please be patient with me an help me a little. Thank you. See you soon.

30/4/2006
Subject: Your help in translation into Farsi is much appreciated.
I miss you so much, I wish we were together.

30/4/2006
Subject: جمله ای است در مورد مترجمی که به فارسی میخواستم. با تشکر
what is revealed is neither the essence of the traslator as a being nor the text as a being,rather,in the contact of the traslator with the text.

29/4/2006
Subject: I need an urgent need to translate this into Persian. Thanks.
Happy National Day! May this day be filled with happiness!

28/4/2006
Subject: would you be nice to translate this for me into Farsi please?
my life, i will love you until the day i pass from this earth. believe in that love and let me in and you will never regret it. i love you.

27/4/2006
Subject: How do we say this in Persian?
I will never forget you. and you are always in my heart.

26/4/2006
Subject: Can anyone translate this to Farsi?
in the myth of indra and the dragon one is in a world where might and cunning predominate.

25/4/2006
Subject: ممکن است در برگردان این عبارت کمکم کنید؟
anything beyond that is simply perks along the way

20/4/2006
Subject: Need to know a single word
What is the meaning of fuzul or foozul in Farsi? I hope I have spelled it correctly.

16/4/2006
Subject: اگر کسی کمک کنه و این جمله را به فارسی ترجمه کند ممنونش خواهم بود.
Enhancement of camptothecin-induced topoisomerase I cleavage complexes by the acetaldehyde adduct N2-ethyl-2'-deoxyguanosine

15/4/2006
Subject: Hello, I need a traslation please
Hi I´m spanish and i don't speak english very well, sorry if you don´t understand something. I like Arash's music and I have seen here the translation of Tike Tike and my question is the following one: the verbs Kardi and bordi meaning the same thing?

15/4/2006
Subject: لطفا به انگلیسی. ممنون
the easiest and one of the most proven ways of improving performance is by manipulating carbohydrates intake,particularely for endurance type athletes or those involved in sports like soccer,water polo, and basketball.

14/4/2006
Subject: ممکن است این جمله را به فارسی ترجمه کنید؟
It involves a sine wave carrier whose instantaneous frequency is varied, i.e. modulated, according to the waveform of the so-called modulator. This model then is often called simple FM or sine-wave FM

14/4/2006
Subject: Could you please translate into farsi for me
"Hello, Persian lady, I'm looking forward impatiently to meeting you again!" Thanks a lot!

13/4/2006
Subject: help please
Could someone help me translate this sentence? Thank you. to behtarin doosti hasti ke ye aadam mitoone daashte baashe.

8/4/2006
Subject: What does this say in Farsi?
  تسلیت به همه ایرانیان عزیزبخاطر باخت 3-1 با مکزیک و امیدواریم که در بازیهای بعدی نتیجه بهتری داشته باشیم

5/4/2006
Subject: Could you please translate this into Farsi?
The government has adopted a very liberal attitude towards tax reforms.

4/4/2006
Subject: این مطلب را اگر ترجمه کنید که مرا بنده ی خویش ساخته اید. ممنون.
The obvious conclusion from what we have described above is that environmental pressures on bacteria will continue to produce more virulent species that are capable of adapting rapidly to new chemical insults and environmental stresses.

31/3/2006
Subject: Just a few sentences to Farsi. I am in a rush please.
Thank you for your friendship, the opportunities and advice. Let us keep moving forth so we can enjoy the fruits of our efforts. You are like a brother to me. Much respect and love... Lets not give up on FRANK and the Brothers... Its our $$$

30/3/2006
Subject: I need to say these in Farsi
Here is the Text: you created a nuturing evironment a perfect balance gentleness and strength the confidence to creat goals for myself the persistence to pursue them is a reflection of all the qualities

30/3/2006
Subject: Can anybody translate this peom into Persian please?
Here it is: That is how I know you go on You have come to show you go on And my heart will go on and on And never let go till we're one In my life we'll always go on

29/3/2006
Subject: لطفا به فارسی برگردان کنید.
verify that you are doing what you think you are doing . typically , plans about how to deliver services.

27/3/2006
Subject: How do we say this in Farsi?
Dripping water hollows out a stone.

26/3/2006
Subject: یک جمله برای ترجمه به فارسی
but even here there is a tendency to philosophical abstraction. one is in a world where might and power of the priests is enough to threaten the most mighty god.

26/3/2006
Subject: Help me please with a Farsi Equivalent
How do we say "supplementary bill" in Persian?

26/3/2006
Subject: ممکن است این جمله را به فارسی برایم بنویسید؟
A flexible mechanism is needed to link these corporate PKIs and translate these corporate relationships into the electronic world.

25/3/2006
Subject: I need to translate these to Farsi.
You won't be in my class, because I work with much younger children, but I'm going to work with your teachers to help you learn our language. I know you'll have fun; it's a great place. I'll be seeing you around, I'm sure.

23/3/2006
Subject: How do we say this in Farsi?
Fathers Day is Sunday, June 20. It is a day when the children often give a little gift to their father to honor him.

22/3/2006
Subject: برگردان به فارسی لطفا
somehow,through language,the process of translation liberates the essential from the confies of chronological time,bringing subjects into nonlinear,reciprocal relationships of understanding and application.

21/3/2006
Subject: برگردان یک عبارت حقوقی
  لازم الاجرا

20/3/2006
Subject: I want this sentence in Persian please
I am going to work.

17/3/2006
Subject: A friend of mine needs this in Farsi. Will you help plz?
What a beautiful daughter you have raised. I love you for many reasons, one of which is the type of father you are. You are both so special. I feel blessed.

14/3/2006
Subject: من اینرا نمیفهمم!!
Classification problems affect all organizations

8/3/2006
Subject: your help in translation to Farsi is highly appreciated
Hello, I wonder what happened,I did not see your reply,hope you are alright? pls, I will love to read from you and bye.

7/3/2006
Subject: ترجمه به فارسی
the sampling process does not involve repeated measures on the same groups because of changes in employment,etc. and because the need for anonymous returns makes recording names impossible.

3/3/2006
Subject: Please translate this for me. Thanks
I am looking forward to seeing you again...I am thinking about you and love you very much. Love,

28/2/2006
Subject: پیشاپیش از کسی که عبارت زیرا را ترجمه میکند به انگلیسی تشکر میکنم.
he had pushed his straw hat hard hard down on his head before he hooked the fish and it was cutting his forehead.

26/2/2006
Subject: Please translate
How do we say "in the name of god." in Farsi?

< Previous Listing           Next Listing >

TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service

TimaSearch Translation Services | Farsi Translation Resources | Farsi Language Materials & Resources | Farsi Applications & Other Online Resources | Translation Services for Other Languages

Copyright © 2001 - 2006 TimaSearch, All Rights Reserved.