TimaSearch Directory

English | Farsi | French    

Home | About us | Contact us | Useful Links | Sitemap

Terms & Conditions | Careers | Guestbook | Advertise with us  |

Translation Forum / Chronological Browsing

Forum's Home page | Browse all Postings | Browse by Topics | Post a new Message | Search

Other Useful Resources: TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service

For posting a new posting/thread please use our posting form. Please make sure you will search the forum before posting your questions. For browsing all postings by topic you may click here. Also there is a possibility for you to browse the forum by chorological order. For this, please visit our most recent postings. Make sure you completely understand the important points

For Posting a new posting/thread please use our posting form. For browsing previous posted messages follow the links Below:

< Previous Listing           Next Listing >

27/1/2004
Subject: تشکر پیشاپیش برای ترجمه این خبر ورزشی به انگلیسی
  تيم باشگاه العربي كويت براي انجام ديدار بعدي خود به اصفهان مي رود، همچنانكه تيم نفتچي ازبكستان نيز به عربستان سفر خواهدكرد.

(Click for complete message) 

26/1/2004
Subject: Can you tell me to write this in Farsi but with the English characters
Only God

26/1/2004
Subject: English to Farsi (Proverb)
what is the correct translation of the english quote "Use your enimy's hand to catch a snake" in the actual farsi font?

25/1/2004
Subject: Quick spelling just one word in Farsi
Please Spell Tashnab or the word for toilet. It's similar to the word I tried to spell. Thanks.

23/1/2004
Subject: Please help translate into Farsi
"I wish you and your family the best this holiday season. I miss you and can not wait to see you. " Thank you!!!

21/1/2004
Subject: ترجمه ی متن سیاسی به فارسی - با تشکر فراوان
The Turkish press reported last year that Ansar Al-Islam organization was formed in 2001 with the propose of making unity among Moslem groups and fan of Islamic system in the north of Iraq and turning to the 3rd power in this region after Barzani and Talebani’ forces.

19/1/2004
Subject: Finding a Persian name
Is there a girl name called samaine in Farsi maybe it can be samanie semanie or something else similar to themhas anyone got idea, can anyone help me please?

18/1/2004
Subject: Is this Farsi?
what does IN MANAM IN TOUI mean?

16/1/2004
Subject: میخواهم این را به انگلیسی بگویم.
elahy man ghorbonet baram man azizam ke delam zaf mire vaghty mibinamet eshgham.

15/1/2004
Subject: Addressing an envelope to Iran
I want to send a CD to an internet friend in Iran. She doesn't speak much English and gave me a mailing address but I want to ensure it's readable in both Australia and Iran. Here's what she gave me. iran- gilan province- port anzaly township- pil ali bag bridge- mirza kochak khan street- sardar gan

9/1/2004
Subject: Translation help
could someone please help translate this: Fekr mikonam shaayad kheili khube ke to Iran nisti, ye jaye kheili door hasti, va man mitoonam barat name benevisam.

8/1/2004
Subject: Please help, Are these love words in Farsi?
can someone please translate this into english for me. areh azizam, hatmannnn! che khabar? khubi? delet vasam tang shodehhhh? madrese dooost dari keh nadari??? :) hal mikoni??? heheh let me know ok!!! lol bye sweetie! Thank you

7/1/2004
Subject: Who could translate this in Farsi?
Dear Sahra, i wish you a very secial christmas and ...we will meet us in Barcelona...before I´ll wish you a happy new year! Enjoy your family

5/1/2004
Subject: English Traslation plz - merci
khahesh mikonam boodakam faghat oon aksetam baram befrest ke ba gol boodi fekr konam ta 4 shanbeh hafteye digeh barmigardam oomadam hatman oonaram barat scan mikonam azizam movazebe khodetam bash rasti shomareye cell manam dashteh bash agar doost dashti zang bezani.

3/1/2004
Subject: Help with a sentence (English - Farsi)
In an open letter 50 former public officials of the US have accused Bush that he has dissipated the credit, respect and friends of the US through his Middle East policies and asked him to review his support from Israel as soon as possible.

29/12/2003
Subject: Hi! i need a help as soon as posible. Thanks for answering!
Please translate this into Persian: 1) I hope you are fine. 2) Thank you for your message. 3) Have a nice day

26/12/2003
Subject: What is this? (in English Please)
Baseteh Edgar X Gonzalez! Digeh bah man harf nazan, e-mail baram nafrest vah beh man zang nazan. Man digeh ba toh doost nistam! KHODAFEZ!

25/12/2003
Subject: Help with persian translation please
Ishaalaa ke biaay baa ham aashti konim va az no shoro konim,... mano to geseyeh deraazi khaahim daasht, man midoonam,

25/12/2003
Subject: Translate Princess Nassim in Farsi
Does anybody now how to translate "princess Nassim" in modern farsi?

22/12/2003
Subject: Is it national anthem of Iran?
  سر زد از افق مهر خاوران فروغ ديده حق باوران بهمن فر ايمان ماست پيامت ا.. ايران

22/12/2003
Subject: What does it say? Is it Farsi Languge?
mikhamet be molla

19/12/2003
Subject: lotfan ino baram be farsi tarjomeh konid bebinam chichi mige. mersi
The Tokyo Stock Exchange acknowledged Sunday that defects in its computer system has prevented any exchanges for 1 week now.

12/12/2003
Subject: Durude Bar shoma (farsi tarjomeh)
Hello, Im just wondering what سبح ربه, الحمد لله means, since I am just starting to learn the farsi alphabet. I would be most appreciative if anyone could help me translate it.

12/12/2003
Subject: translate to Farsi pls
How do you say. " Please do not call me anymore.

10/12/2003
Subject: What is this?
  هانی جون فکر نمیکردم تلفن نکنی به هوای تو امدم نه تلفن و نه زنگ خونت جواب ندادی.الان 2.5 ساعت که من دربارکینگ خونمون تو سرمام

6/12/2003
Subject: Please I need the English Translation for this
pesaram dishab enghad fekram shoIoogh bood ke ta 7 sob khabam nabord. saat 7 khabidam va 8 pashodam raftam biroon.

27/11/2003
Subject: A chat expression
can anyone pls translate me this to english: "id e mano add kon baba "

24/11/2003
Subject: Farsi to English
Please translate these frases: vali khejalat mekesham khali mamnoon azizam toam che ghadr zebah hasti nemitoonam bet bekham masaret mekham delam borot beeshtar as had tang shodey to khlai baroye man mani dari khoshgel khanoom delam havato karde nazaninam.

21/11/2003
Subject: HELP ME (a Farsi term) ......
I am looking for the proper spelling of the farsi word for ANGEL....I believe the word is FERSIHTE....but I don't know if that is correct...PLEASE HELP

16/11/2003
Subject: English - Farsi
No reports were received on this incident about an hour after these explosions which accompanied some shooting according to some of the inhabitants and the U.S army announced that they didn't know the cause of this incident.

15/11/2003
Subject: Meaning in Persian
What does this mean in English? ohhh ajab chegat khoshkeli naznaz.

9/11/2003
Subject: A nice tattoo in persian
I want to get a tatto with the word's "New Beginning" in farsi script

3/11/2003
Subject: I am learning Farsi. Is this sentence right?
khoosh aamdeed man khaahim amokhtam faarsi zaban

2/11/2003
Subject: Could you help me?
delam faghat torro mikhaad

28/10/2003
Subject: madar jendeh
wat does madar jendeh mean?? please some1 help me

28/10/2003
Subject: what does this ... (in English please)
nacone dege baba

26/10/2003
Subject: Farsi to English translation please
Could someone tell me what the next few lines mean please? thanks so much! "dokhtar enghad zedo naghiz harf nazan."

23/10/2003
Subject: استعلام قیمت و بروشور
  میخواهم از یک شرکت کاتالوگ و لیست قیمتشان را درخواست کنم. لطفا یک جمله انگلیسی مناسب پیشنهاد کنید. مرسی

21/10/2003
Subject: Can somebody help me to translate this to persian
Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for being the mother I needed and laughing with me when I was happy and crying with me when I was sad.

21/10/2003
Subject: Can you translate this into Farsi?
According to France press agency from Washington, the 53-page report by General “Antonio Tagoya” which contains the label of “confidential-not be available for the foreigners”, countering the claims put forth by chief of the common headquarter of the US Army, General “Richard Mayers” emphasizes: m

16/10/2003
Subject: friend in Farsi
could you please tell me how to say friend, pal or buddy in farsi please...and how to pronounce these words corectly..? thank you

15/10/2003
Subject: Just a Persian phrase for translation
What does derakht to jangar mean??

13/10/2003
Subject: Can you please tell me what this means in English ? Thank you very much !
to hamishe dar ghalb-e man mimuni ey behtarine man. Can you please tell me what this means in English ? Thank you very much !

10/10/2003
Subject: Need this word get translated to English (from Persian)
please help! what does pedar sookheth manoh begoo mean?

9/10/2003
Subject: Tarjome Farsi
lotfan in jomle ra be Farsi tarjomeh konid. ba tashakore faravan Traders seem to be afraid to take risks in view of the unsettled state of the market.

8/10/2003
Subject: برگردان به انگلیسی
  مطبوعات پرتغال ديروز (سه شنبه) نوشتند: باشگاه العربي قطر مبلغ 5 ميليون دلار را براي به خدمت گرفتن ژائو پينتو مهاجم سابق تيم ملي فوتبال پرتغال و باشگاه اسپورتينگ ليسبون براي سه فصل پيشنهاد كرده است.

7/10/2003
Subject: English translation needed, thank you
  صدها دانشجوي عرب ديروز با شركت در تظاهرات در شهر تل آويو، اقدام «آريل شارون» نخست وزير رژيم صهيونيستي در اجراي همه پرسي درمورد تعيين سرنوشت ملت فلسطين را محكوم كردند

5/10/2003
Subject: mamnoon mishavam agar in jomle ra be farsi tarjomeh konid
Please can you spare me the time tell you how sorry I am for all that I have done. Never knew things could end up like this and of course it is no fault but that of my own. I never knew I could behave so poorly. I am so ashamed.

24/9/2003
Subject: please translate to Farsi
The US ambassador in Arabia: Riyadh’s fight against terrorism will last for years. The US ambassador in Arabia announced that Riyadh’s fight against terrorism would last for years. According to Reuters : ”James Ubertor” who was speaking with journalists after talking with the authorities in Yanbae a

23/9/2003
Subject: need help with a sentence
What is the translation of this in English .دوستت محمد در وضعیت وحشتناکی به سر می برد

22/9/2003
Subject: تقاضای مرخصی
  لطفا این تقاضا را به انگلیسی ترجمه نمایید. با تشکر آیا ممکن است لطف کرده و با دو هفته مرخصی اینجانب از اداره موافقت کنید؟

22/9/2003
Subject: What is the Farsi equivalent of this?
Chronic myelogenous leukemia

21/9/2003
Subject: lotfan be farsi tarjomeh konid
participating in the tender and submitting of quotation will be considered as acceptance of the conditions of transaction, draft contract and technical specifications.

18/9/2003
Subject: What does this means in Farsi?
Can anyone pls translate this in english : bia inja ta behet begain chikar bahat mikhan bokonam. yak to koonet bezaram ta befahmy chanata sourakh dary

18/9/2003
Subject: Translate a condolense into farsi please
We are all so sorry to hear that your sister is very ill and I need not tell you that we are deeply sympathetic.

18/9/2003
Subject: an old persian song
Could you translate this sentense to English please?? Thank you! Bazam tabestoon omad aftab to eyvoon omad.

17/9/2003
Subject: I need a word in Farsi
Can you help me translate the word kiss into Farsi please?

10/9/2003
Subject: Can anyone help me to translate one word ?
Does anyone know how to write DATES(The sweet, edible, oblong or oval fruit of the date palm) in Persian ?? Tashakur !!!

8/9/2003
Subject: لطفا به انگلیسی ترجمه کنید.
  اگر با شما تماسي برقرار شد و در آن شخص يا اشخاصي ادعا نمودند كه از مهندسين شركت مخابرات يا (شبكه) هستند و قصد چك نمودن خط شما را دارند و از شما تقاضا نمودند كه دكمه 90 09# يا هر عدد ديگر را شماره گيري نماييد،بدون هيچگونه شماره گيري فورا" تماس را قطع كنيد.شركتي جعلي بدين وسيله به سيم كارت شما دسترس

1/9/2003
Subject: Is this a love phrase in persian?
Delam havatoo karde azizam.

< Previous Listing           Next Listing >

TimaSearch Bookshop | Business Writing Services | Farsi Translation Forum | Free Farsi Translation Service | Farsi Machine Translation | Farsi Search Service

TimaSearch Translation Services | Farsi Translation Resources | Farsi Language Materials & Resources | Farsi Applications & Other Online Resources | Translation Services for Other Languages

Copyright © 2001 - 2006 TimaSearch, All Rights Reserved.